I can’t wait to speak with you! I hope you are just as excited as I am.
Things you need to know for the interview are below.
The question guideline is below (this is also in the invitation). If there are specific things you would like me to ask, please let me know before we start the interview.
- Can you tell us about your background and what you are passionate about?
- What sparked your interest in Smart Cities/Communities?
- What is a Smart City/Community to you?
- Why do you think the Smart concept is so important?
- How do you think your country is embracing the Smart City/Community concept?
- What are some of the projects/things you are working on right now?
- How do you think we can better integrate across disciplines, government and industries?
- What are the emerging trends that people aren’t talking about?
- Where to next for Smart Cities/Communities?
- How can people connect with you?
- Zoom – please follow the links in the invite and let me know if you have any issues connection via email.
- Headset and microphone.
- A quiet space/room.
For best audio quality, background noise should be limited as much as possible.
Cancelling / Rescheduling
Please allow at least 48 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling, you can do this via the links in the invite.
Talk soon and have a #smart day,